The CEPA Update Conference is Canada’s premier, recurring Conference event related to chemicals regulation. It enables an exchange of information and views related to the latest developments in chemicals regulation between representatives from leading companies, Environment and Climate Change Canada and Health Canada.
Topical areas include:
- The evolving North American policy / legal framework for chemicals management
- The New Substances Notification regime
- Key developments in Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Information Gathering – Surveys and Inventory Updates
Highlight your company
Stand above the crowd as an industry service provider, and build a lasting impression on both decision-makers and technical staff from leading companies, Environment and Climate Change Canada and Health Canada. ICG members include a ‘who’s who’ of industries and their member companies who view the Conference as a ‘must go’ event to interact with leaders in the field.
Understand where demand for your services is heading
The Conference highlights key near and medium-term regulatory activities and the technical challenges companies are likely to face.
What you will get for $1,395*
- An 8’ x 10’ space and draped 6’ table for your booth in a dedicated exhibition space immediately adjacent to the Conference ballroom.
- Location in a high-traffic, high contact area where all refreshments and meals are served and a popular Reception is held.
- Your logo, a description of your services and a link to your website on a dedicated Exhibitor page on the Conference website www.cepa-icg.ca
- Your logo on select Conference presentation and take-home materials.
- Additional sponsorship opportunities.
- One free pass to the Conference display area for one of your staff and a deeply discounted rate of $995 for the Conference and Workshop Package, for any additional staff.